About the Journal
- Focus and Scope
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Author fees
- Publishing policy
EUREKA: Physics and Engineering -the interdisciplinary research edition covering scientific areas:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Materials Science
- Physics and Astronomy.
Taking into account the interdisciplinary character of the journal, the authors in its materials should emphasize field of application of their research, always emphasizing the importance of the subject for the research community in related fields of knowledge.
- If the article deals with the new inorganic materials then should be pointed as such materials may be used by specialists in the field of energy, electronics, etc., or how understanding the mechanism of the processes can be taken into account in the synthesis of other new materials.
- If the article is about new methods of mathematical modeling, it should specify what restrictions may apply specifics of field of application to the proposed original method (accounting of external factors, the initial or boundary conditions, internal factors that can not be an accurate accounting and so on).
Therefore, when submitting the articles in this section, are welcome articles, co-authors of which are experts in different fields of knowledge.
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 1-6 months
The journal is published bimonthly.
Journal «EUREKA: Physics and Engineering» is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.
Publication fee is:
- 300.00 Euro (publication of an article of 10-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles)
- 350.00 Euro (publication of an article of 10-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + printed copy of the journal)
- the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 15.00 Euro.
Journal doesn't have article submission charges