ISSN 2461-4262 (Online)
ISSN 2461-4254 (Print)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted to this section focused on research promoting achievement of understanding of the links between the processes of formation of structure and properties of all materials and the elucidation of mechanisms involved in the synthesis and processing of materials. There may also be affected the aspects of the modern understanding of the structure and properties of materials involving evidence base using the theory and / or modeling (or) numerical methods.
In this case, it is welcomed the comparison with existing experimental results reported in the literature and in this study, with the aim of testability of new results on the structure, properties and mechanisms of formation of the material structures.
Manuscripts submitted to this section, are focused on study of the relationships between the different disciplines of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics. Research areas include: linear algebra and analytic geometry, mathematical analysis integral calculus, differential equations, mathematical statistics, probability theory, set theory, mathematical modeling and optimization, system analysis, fuzzy set theory, numerical methods, theory of strategic and statistical games , the theory of organizational and technical systems, graph theory, as well as combinations of the above mentioned mathematical disciplines.
Manuscripts submitted to this section should be devoted to technology of engineering and engineering in the design, analysis, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. This study can be based on using the principles of physics, materials science, theory of mechanisms, thermodynamics, mechatronics and nanotechnology.
Fundamental and Applied Physics
Manuscripts submitted to this section should be devoted to the study of matter and attempts to explain and predict natural phenomena based on empirical data. Each hypothesis, which is put forward, should be verified using theoretical or experimental data; Articles should contain a strong evidence base to verify the proposed hypotheses.
The manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on the study of problems associated with specific processes of information processing and data presentation, as well as with structures, mechanisms and schemes of information processing. The subject matter of manuscripts may relate to algorithms, programming languages, architecture of computers, operating systems and computer networks, software development, databases and knowledge, information retrieval systems, artificial intelligence, computer graphics, human-computer interaction, mathematical apparatus of information technologies and systems.
Earth and Planetary Sciences
The manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on the results of research in the field of Earth sciences and planets in the following aspects: evolutionary processes, physical, chemical, mechanical processes on Earth and on other planets.
The manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on research and the use of scientific principles in the design and construction of machines for various purposes, structures and other objects, including bridges, tunnels, roads, vehicles and buildings. Engineering discipline covers a wide range of more specialized areas of engineering, each of which has a more specific emphasis on specific areas of applied mathematics, applied sciences and applications.
Physics and Astronomy
The manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on the study of the nature and properties of matter and energy. Subjects can cover the following types of knowledge: electricity, magnetism and thermodynamics, astronomy, but at the heart of the problem is the search for answers to questions related to the behavior of the Universe. In astronomy, manuscript subject can focus on celestial objects: planets, stars, comets, galaxies, as well as on phenomena occurring outside the Earth's atmosphere.
Manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on the study of all aspects of chemical reactions; the study of the chemical structure and properties of substances and the development of methods of chemical analysis
Manuscripts submitted to this section are focused on study of the problems of production, transformation, transportation, and use of chemicals, materials and energy; process optimization of transformations of raw materials into a finished product with the study of methods of applied mathematics and economic analysis; automation of chemical and technological processes.
Our journal abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.