Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is not plagiarism
- All the authors are included in the list of coauthors of the manuscript
- Took into account all the requirements of section "AUTHOR GUIDELINES"
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Agricultural and Biological Sciences
This section accepts manuscripts that describe the results of research on a wide range of biological and agricultural sciences. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
This section accepts manuscripts containing studies on the chemical composition of living cells and organisms, as well as manuscripts that study the mechanisms of heredity and variability in living nature. Studies on the studying mechanisms of storage, transmission and sale of genetic information, the structure and functions of complex macromolecular compounds that make up the cell. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts in which environmental problems are studied and solutions in the field of ecology are sought. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
Immunology and Microbiology
This section accepts manuscripts in which the body's reactions to foreign structures are studied. Subjects of research described in manuscripts may relate to the mechanisms of the body's reactions to antigens, their manifestation, course and outcome in normal and pathological conditions. Topics may also include the development of research methods for these reactions and treatment. Manuscripts are also accepted containing descriptions of microscopic creatures, their biological characteristics, and relationships with other organisms that inhabit the Earth. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts on the occurrence of diseases of the central and peripheral parts of the nervous system, studies of the mechanisms of their development, symptoms and possible methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
Food Science and Technology
This section accepts manuscripts that examine all aspects of the food science. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts devoted to the study of the interactions of living organisms between themselves and with their environment are accepted. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.