About the Journal
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The purpose of the journal is familiarization of the scientific community and the community of specialists in various fields of activity with new knowledge and data obtained by researchers in the following areas: Physical Sciences and Engineering, Health Sciences, Social Sciences.
The multidisciplinarity of the journal, which includes 3 different scientific fields, is justified by the skeleton of the idea underlying the concept of the journal. This concept is presented as follows.
Industry creates the basis for human well-being and contains the other spheres of human life: health, education, culture, safety. The scientific results obtained for industry are covered in the framework of the concept of the journal by the scientific field «Physical Sciences and Engineering».
People working in industry are exposed to risks and occupational diseases. Therefore, their state of health depends on the possibilities of preventing diseases associated with professional activities, their treatment and rehabilitation. The scientific results obtained for medicine are covered in the framework of the journal’s concept by the scientific field «Health Sciences».
The creation of goods and their distribution in society, provided by industry, is the basis of human-oriented national economies. However, they are impossible without the creation of such a system of relations between social actors, including in the environment of production relations, which ensures the satisfaction of the material, social, spiritual needs of the individual and social justice in the distribution of vital goods.
The scientific results obtained in the fields of economics, education, sociology, political science, psychology, politics and related scientific disciplines are covered in the framework of the concept of the journal by the scientific field «Social Sciences».
Thus, the content of all scientific articles published in the journal allows to consider the possibilities of ensuring decent human well-being from different angles of view.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Journal «ScienceRise» is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.
Publication fee is:
- 50.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles)
- 90.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + printed copy of the journal)
- the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 5.00 Euro.
Journal doesn't have article submission charges