Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is not plagiarism
- All the authors are included in the list of coauthors of the manuscript
- Took into account all the requirements of section "AUTHOR GUIDELINES"
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Medicine and Dentistry
This section accepts manuscripts on all aspects of basic and clinical research in all areas of medicine, including dentistry. Original articles, clinical studies, review articles, clinical trial protocols are accepted for publication.
Nursing and Health Professions
This section accepts manuscripts on all aspects of care and healthcare: disease prevention, treatment and rehabilitation. Original articles, review articles, reports are accepted for publication.
Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutical Science
This section accepts manuscripts on all aspects of basic and clinical research in all areas of the pharmaceutical sciences. Research may be related to the production and technological problems of the manufacturing process of drugs and substances, the technology of pharmaceutical preparations and dosage forms, pharmacognosy, etc. Original articles, clinical studies, review articles, clinical trial protocols are accepted for publication.
Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine
This section accepts manuscripts on all aspects of basic and clinical research in all areas of the veterinary science. Research can be related to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, as well as disorders and injuries of animals; physiology and diseases of animals, their prevention, diagnosis and treatment, determination of the safety of products of animal origin, etc. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
Our journal abides by the CREATIVE COMMONS copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.