Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is not plagiarism
- All the authors are included in the list of coauthors of the manuscript
- Took into account all the requirements of section "AUTHOR GUIDELINES"
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Arts and Humanities
This section accepts manuscripts in areas specializing in man and its life in society; art, art design, art management and other related fields. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
Business, management and accounting
This section accepts manuscripts in the areas of development, organization and the most efficient use of socio-economic systems; manuscripts containing studies related to analytical and accounting; business management, etc. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
Economics, econometrics and finance
This section accepts manuscripts containing quantitative and qualitative economic relationships, implemented using mathematical and statistical methods and models; manuscripts on socio-economic relations related to the formation, distribution and use of material resources, etc. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts containing research (experimental or theoretical) on textology, literary criticism, source studies, paleography, etc. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts containing patterns of the emergence, development and functioning of the psyche and mental activity of a person and groups of people and combining humanitarian and natural-scientific approaches. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts containing research (experimental or theoretical) on the management and planning of the educational process, the organizational structure of educational institutions, the categorization and rubrication of areas of science for applied needs. As well as manuscripts containing research (experimental or theoretical) on the patterns of functioning and development of society, social institutions, etc. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
This section accepts manuscripts studying the properties of the state and law; totality of legal knowledge; practical activities of lawyers and their training system. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
Language and linguistics
This section accepts manuscripts containing studies or reviews about natural human language in general and about all languages of the world as its individualized representatives. Original articles, review articles, and reports are accepted for publication.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.