About the Journal
- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Editing process
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Author fees
- Publishing policy
FOCUS AND SCOPE
EUREKA: Health Sciences covers the discipline of medical profile and applied disciplines focused on getting the finished product for medicine. Therefore, the authors in their materials should emphasize areas of application of their research, always emphasizing the ability to attract knowledge, aimed at preserving the health from related scientific fields.
The problems of the following areas:
- conventional western disciplines
- traditional and folk medicine,
- alternative medicine.
The journal editor is independently responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published, guided by the results of double-blind peer-review and the COPE principles.
Deadline 3-14 days
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Journal «EUREKA: Health Sciences» is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.
Publication fee is:
- 100.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles)
- 150.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + printed copy of the journal)
- the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 5.00 Euro.
Journal doesn't have article submission charges