About the Journal
EUREKA: Life Sciences covers interdisciplinary areas of research in biology as the life science. Therefore, the authors in their materials should emphasize areas of application of their research, always emphasizing the ability to attract knowledge from related scientific fields to the knowledge of living objects.
The problems of the following areas:
- Biological engineering
- Behavioral neuroscience
- Cell biology
- Conservation biology
- Developmental biology
- Evolutionary biology (introduction)
- Food Science and Technology
- Genetics (introduction)
- Marine biology
- Molecular biology
- Soil biology
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
Journal «EUREKA: Life Sciences» is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.
Publication fee is:
- 100.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles)
- 150.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + printed copy of the journal)
- the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 5.00 Euro.