About the Journal
- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Editing process
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Author fees
- Publishing policy
EUREKA: Social and Humanities is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal devoted to research in the social sciences and humanities.
EUREKA: Social and Humanities includes subjects related to the study of social relations in different spheres of life. Authors in the materials should use a systematic approach, involving allied sciences and pointing to possible areas of application of the results of their research.
EUREKA: Social and Humanities publishes articles of theoretical and empirical character, reviews, as well as findings of research carried out within the scope of contemporary social science and humanities. The contributors represent a wide range of academic disciplines: sociology, philosophy, religious studies, cultural studies, anthropology, educational studies, psychology, political science, literature, linguistics, law and history.
EUREKA: Social and Humanities accepts articles only in English.
The journal editor is independently responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published, guided by the results of double-blind peer-review and the COPE principles.
Deadline 3-14 days
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
Journal «EUREKA: Social and Humanities» is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.
Publication fee is:
- 100.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles)
- 150.00 Euro (publication of an article of 8-12 pages, designed according to the requirements for articles + printed copy of the journal)
- the cost of one additional page, designed according to the requirements of the journal, is 5.00 Euro.
Journal doesn't have article submission charges