Motivation problems of corrective motor-play activity of children with psychomotor disorders and possible ways of their solution
The article analyzes one of the main problems of physical rehabilitation of children with psychomotor disorders – the problem of motivation in corrective motor activity. This determined the aim – to determine the main directions of the motivational sphere formation in the process of correctional play activity of children with psychomotor disorders.
The following research methods were used: the method of analysis, which made it possible to identify the main characteristics and types of motivational support of children for various types of activity; the method of pedagogical observations and the method of synthesis revealed the powerful method of motivating – theatricalization of the correctional process using physical education.
The research results were expressed in the definition of the concepts: motive, motivational field, motivational impulse, which are the components of the concept of motivation, the variety of which is defined in four types.
There were made following conclusions:
- The motivation of corrective motor-play activity is based on the unconscious influences of the unconscious, caused by the external use by the teacher of the corresponding children's fairy-tale archetypes and the emotional experiences, caused by them.
- One of the main methods of increasing motivation is the use of the possibilities of pedagogical "drama" in the form of a method of dosed dramatization of the motor-game plot of a remedial lesson, which should be considered as a physical culture fairy tale.
- For the implementation of effective dramatic motivation, it is necessary to provide points of dramatization of different influence strength.
Anokhin, P. K. (1975). Ocherki po fiziologii funktsionalnykh sistem. Moscow: Meditsina, 447.
Bordovskaya, N. V. (2016). Dialektika pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya. Moscow: KNORUS, 512.
Vinogradova, M. A., Ivanova, N. V. (2016). Pedagogicheskie usloviya razvitiya syuzhetno-rolevoy igry detey starshego doshkolnogo vozrasta. Vospitanie i obuchenie detey doshkolnogo vozrasta, 1, 245–247.
Efimenko, N. N. (2016). Teatralizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya doshkolnikov (dramatizatsiya kak rasshirenie igrovogo metoda fizicheskogo razvitiya detey). Vinnitsa: TOV «Nilan-LTD», 168.
Kustova, T. V., Taranushenko, T. E., Demyanova, I. M. (2018). Evaluation of psychomotor development of a child of early age: what should the pediatrician know. Medical Council, 11, 104–109. doi: http://doi.org/10.21518/2079-701x-2018-11-104-109
Kashkareva, L. M., Pischaeva, L. A. (2016). Razvitie motivatsii v obrazovatelnoy deyatelnosti doshkolnikov s uchetom trebovaniy FGOS DO (iz opyta raboty). Aspekty i tendentsii pedagogicheskoy nauki. Saint Petersburg: Izdatelskiy dom «Svoe izdatelstvo», 55–58.
Tonkov, Ye. V. (2018). Obshchiye osnovy pedagogiki. Belgorod, 172.
Levin, K. (2016). Teoriya polya v sotsialnykh naukakh. Moscow: Akademicheskiy proekt, 316.
Efimenko N. N., Moga N. D. (2019) Corrective 3D-space in the physical rehabilitation of children with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology, 8 (3), 1–7.
Mardakhaev, L. V. (2016). Sotsialnaya pedagogika: kratkiy slovar ponyatiy i terminov. Moscow: Rossiyskiy sotsialniy universitet, 364.
Shevtsov, A. H., Yefymenko, M. M. (2012). Korektsiia rukhovoi sfery ditei doshkilnoho viku z vykorystanniam psykhichnykh struktur kolektyvnoho nesvidomoho. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Kamianets-Podilskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. I. Ohiienka. Seriia sotsialno-pedahohichna. Kamianets-Podilskyi, 20 (2), 446–455.
Gamzatova, S. A., Aydynbekova, Z. T., Magomedbekov, R. E. (2020). Formation of responsible attitude to students’ own health inmedical college as the basis ofsanitary and hygienic education and carrying out preventive work in their future professional activities. Universum: meditsina i farmakologiya, 11 (73). Available at: https://7universum.com/ru/med/archive/item/10830 Last accessed: 03.05.2021
Kudryavtseva, T. V. (2015). Motivatsiya kak uslovie obucheniya detey s kompleksnymi narusheniyami razvitiya. Motivatsiya kak glavnoe uslovie uspeshnoy uchebnoy deyatelnosti dlya detey s kompleksnymi narusheniyami. Dubna, 6–8.
Latygovskaya, O. V. (2017). Forming the foundations of health culture of 3-to-4-year-old children. Nauka i shkola, 3, 166–173.
Nesterova, O. E., Shamion, R. M., Pyatkina, E. S., Shipova, L. V., Konovalova, M. D. (Eds.) (2016). Reabilitatsiya, abilitatsiya i sotsializatsiya: mezhdistsiplinarniy podkhod. Moscow: Izdatelstvo «Pero», 728.
Copyright (c) 2021 Volodymyr Biesieda
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.