Methods of forming an expert assessment of the criteria of an information system for managing projects and programs
The article presents a method for determining and ranking significance of the criteria of an information system for managing projects and programs (hereinafter, PMIS) based on the concept of subjective probability with the help of expert assessments. The method of expert assessments is implemented by processing the opinions of experienced specialists on the possible values of losses and (or) the probability of their occurrence. It is also used in non-formalizable problem situations, when the lack of a sufficient array of information or its unreliability does not allow the use of purely formal mathematical methods. When analyzing the PMIS choice, expert assessments can be used, firstly, to form a subjective assessment of one or another PMIS with the subsequent use of this information in order to quantify it using statistical methods. Secondly, for a qualitative assessment of the PMIS choice in terms of determining their rank significance, priority in an ordered list of PMIS criteria.
As the main stages of the proposed methodology, the following are proposed:
1) development of a list of assessed PMIS criteria and formation of a list of experts;
2) conducting a survey of experts in order to obtain a set of individual expert assessments according to the PMIS criteria;
3) calculation of the average assessment criteria of the PMIS;
4) checking the consistency of expert opinions on the rank significance of the assessed PMIS criteria based on the Kendall coefficient of concordance;
5) summing up the results of expert assessment of the PMIS criteria.The practical aspects of the expert assessment are considered: calculation tables, the method of filling them, processing and analyzing the results. The method of expert assessment of the PMIS criteria was further developed, thanks to which a set of effective and functional criteria was determined, which will be taken into account when developing technical requirements for this system
Basovskiy, L. E. (2001). Teoriya ekonomicheskogo analiza. Moscow: INFRA-M, 222.
An'shin, V. M., Il'ina, O. N. (2014). Issledovanie metodologii otsenki i analiz zrelosti upravleniya portfelyami proektov v rossiyskikh kompaniyakh. Moscow: INFRA-M, 200. Available at: http://znanium.com/go.php?id=426261
Chernysheva, T. Yu. (2008). Model' mnogokriterial'noy otsenki ekspertov. Al'manakh sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya, 9 (16), 242–245.
Kachulyak, G. G. (2007). Kriterii i pokazateli otsenki effektivnosti upravlencheskikh resheniy v predprinimatel'skikh strukturakh. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo, 8 (11), 25–30.
Archibald, R. D., Voropaev, V. I., Sekletova, G. I. (2003). Sistemnaya metodologiya upravleniya proektami i programmami. Available at: http://www.e-xecutive.ru/knowledge/announcement/339451/?page=0
Boyko, E. G. (2015). Kontseptual'naya model' vnedreniya korporativnoy sistemy upravleniya proektami na baze tsennostnogo podkhoda dlya proektno-orientirovannogo predpriyatiya. Zhurnal Radіoelektronnі і komp'yuternі sistemi, 2, 171–175.
Bogdanov, V. V. (2012). Upravlenie proektami. Korporativnaya sistema – shag za shagom. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 248.
Bushuiev, S. D., Yaroshenko, R. F. (2011). Zhyttievyi tsykl khmarnykh tekhnolohii upravlinnia proektamy ta prohramamy. Upravlinnia proektamy ta rozvytok vyrobnytstva, 3 (39), 5–10.
Bushuev, S. D., Bushueva, N. S.; Bushueva, S. D. (Ed.) (2006). Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nykh znaniy i sistema otsenki kompetentsii proektnykh menedzherov (National Competence Baseline, NCB UA Version 3.0). Kyiv: ІRІDІUM, 208.
Vaysman, V. A. (2009). Modeli, metody i mekhanizmy sozdaniya i funktsionirovaniya proektno-upravlyaemoy organizatsii. Kyiv: Nauka і svіt, 146.
👁 509 ⬇ 1027
Copyright (c) 2018 Yevheniia Boiko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.