About the Journal
The annual scientific conference «Technology transfer: innovative solutions in medicine» includes the possibility of patenting for the introduction of ideas and developments in the EU.
The preparation of the reports corresponds to the requirements for the design of European patents. If desired, the conference participant can apply for a patent on the basis of his report and receive the appropriate legal support.
This area of international scientific cooperation will help teachers and researchers of research institutes:
– in the European patenting of their ideas and developments (legal support and protection of intellectual property is provided),
– in the search for potential consumers of the object of patenting from among European industrial, financial and scientific institutions.
Within the framework of this direction, it is expected that teachers and researchers of research institutes will be able to design, legal support and protect intellectual property at the level of obtaining a European patent for their innovative ideas and developments.
Subsequently, a number of practical measures are proposed to attract European investors for the introduction of innovations.
Headlines of the conference:
– medicine and dentistry;
– pharmacology, toxicology and pharmaceutical sciences;
– veterinary science and veterinary medicine.
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review.
This process involves the following:
- All manuscripts submitted are sent to at least two external experts in the corresponding field. The manuscript passes double-blind peer review, neither the authors nor the reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are transmitted to the authors, together with possible recommendations for the manuscript revision. The editor informs the authors, whether the manuscript is adopted without revision or authors are given the opportunity to review the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Deadline double-blind peer review 30-40 days
Edition is an open access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This edition uses LOCKSS system for distributed archiving published content in multiple libraries and information centers. Library - project LOCKSS ensure long-term storage of comprehensive log files and automatically restoring damaged information.